I got more depressed about it today. Got told that with high level budget cuts, the person that was supposed to be hired to fill in for me isn't going to be. So the group might get another chance at it in October. I'm in limbo, again. Plus, Jet slept in late this morning, so was extra especially hard to get down for his nap until about now. So I'm not an especially happy camper at the moment.
I'll deal. It was a high enough level decision that I know that my boss and her boss had pretty much nothing to do with it and can't do a thing about it. So we're pretty much stuck until October, and it's no better a situation for my boss than it is for me. We'll deal and we'll be productive, but it's still hard an all concerned.