Today was Super Errand Day. We did the following:
- Stopped at the bank.
- Dropped off books at the library.
- Got propane and seeds at the locally owned hardware store.
- Stopped at Luna's for an extra long wait for coffee.
- Arrived at the diesel testing station 15 minutes late, but the guy running it was running 17 minutes late on everyone (it is good to be lucky).
- Went to Pho Duy for big bowls of good, hot pho.
- Went to the Pacific Ocean Market for Jet's hairy sprinkles (no MSG!) and a few other things.
- Went to Duart's garden center, a locally owned garden shop for potting soil and a few other things.
- Went to King Soopers for our weekly stocking up.
What's more interesting yet is that ( Collapse )