1.You have ten dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you buy?
Plain sweet tea, Bugles, and an ice cream sandwich.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you be?
Oyster, happy to be alone and always making something out of being irritated all the time.
3. Who is your favorite redhead?
4. What do you order when you are at IHOP?
Harvest Nut and Grain pancakes with blueberry topping and NO WHIPPED CREAM, thank you. Coffee with creamer.
5. Last book you read?
It's completely pathetic that I had to go to good reads to find this out...
Only You Can Save Mankind: If Not You Who Else? by Terry Pratchett. It's good.
6. Describe your mood.
Tired. Satisfied. On edge. WANT MORE WRITING. Ahem...
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
Gotta little cut the last time I opened up a pack of spare ribs.
Big owie before that was giving birth to Jet and before that was my ACL ripping loose. That wasn't fun.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
With water or without?? Lassie... oh! Fezzik!! My old Newfoundland... he could swim forever...
9. Rock concert or symphony?
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
Jet on a tractor. Whoda thunk?
11. Favourite soda?
Plain soda water with a slice of lime.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
waffle weave long-sleeved t-shirt on top of a Big Dogs bright yellow t-shirt.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation:
Okay... electric car.
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for?
Takeshi Kaneshiro, Chow Yun-Fat (when he was in The Killer), Michelle Yeoh (gods), Brad Pitt in Snatch, Katherine Hepburn
16. What is your favourite kind of cake?
Banana with dark chocolate chips and sour cherries
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Fish and chips with malt vinegar and a huge slide of key lime pie. Vanilla porter and water.
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
Two hand thrown flower vases, a tiger embroidered and framed big that was a present for our wedding from my best lady, a fire, a snow man and Santa, a clock a candle a pottery snail, an picture of Jet when he was 2, and calligraphy by my mother's father that he did at my parents' wedding.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
20. Favorite toy as a child?
A bean bag frog that nearly killed me. Dust in it gave me an asthma attack so severe I was rushed to the emergency room.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Sometimes? About a quarter of the time. The rest of the time John gets 'em.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I don't usually think about it, no.
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
When Jet bought a bag of the sour ones. I had one... I remember that.
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Custard apples. But they're rare, so I'll settle for mountain strawberries or pears.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
26. Do you like running long distances?
Yes, if it's chasing a ball on a soccer field. But that's about the only motivator I'll actually follow.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
28. What color are your bedsheets?
I have no idea.
29. What’s your favorite flower?
30. Do you do ballet?
Not since I was seven.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Yes. I have this thing for Mozart's Requiem. I also like baroque, some romantic, and used to love playing contemporary 'classical' piano pieces.
32. What is the first TV theme song that pops in your head?
"How It's Made"
33. Do you watch SpongeBob?
If we got Nicolodean, we would, but we don't anymore.
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
37° and nearly horizontal rain and snow mixed.
35. Do people consider you smart?
Yes. My last boss said I was probably the smartest person he'd ever met, and I'm still not sure if he meant it as a compliment. Goes to show you how far "smart" gets you.
36. How many piercings do you have?
37. Are you signed on AIM?
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Yes. It's not hard.
39. How do you feel about your family?
I love my immediate family, Jet and John are the coolest people in my life at the moment.
40. Do you have an iPod?
Yes. Jet's is cooler and he earned his on his own.
I have an old Shuffle that still shuffles along happily.
41. What time do you go to bed?
When I want to, which is sometimes far later than I should.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Uhm... dated? I listen to iTunes... and at the moment it's mostly non-English manga tunes, mostly Bleach.
43. What movie do you know every line from?
"The Princess Bride" "Fifth Element" "The Chronicles of Riddick" (oddly enough I never liked Pitch Black as much) "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
The one that goes on the Outback's Chopped Bluecheese Salad.
45. What did you get for Christmas this year?
Books, a journal, anime DVDs, Lego, paints, brushes, painting books.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you?
All my family is in San Diego. Friend that lives furthest away is in South Africa.
47. Do you like hugs?
Yes. As many as I can get.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Watching Jet fall out of a tree. He caught a lower branch, but.... *shudder*
49. What is the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
They get intimidated by the Ukranian part of it, and so just try too hard. It's actually pronounced exactly the way it looks.
50. Last person you hugged?