1. Do you like this character?
I love him. Lots. Immensely. He's probably the most prolific of my muses, still. I was utterly intimidated by him to start and I had to go to extra lengths to even start writing from the inside of his head
2. What name/s do you call this character?
Shunsui, mostly. Kyouraku-taichou when I'm grumpy. Lazy-ass poet bastard when I'm cranky.
3. What image-color do you associate with this character?
Pink. *laughs* Of course.
4. What image-song do you associate with this character?
Him sleeping on the roof under his hat.
Though the next image is him with one hand on his hat, eyes hidden, and robes blowing back in the wind of his own reiatsu.
5. What blood-type do you think this character is?
He's not high strung enough to be an A
He's not open enough to be an O
But he's not ordinary or secondary enough to be a B
So I'll say AB+
6. Of all of the titles that this character appears in, what character do you like to put this character with?
Oh, Ukitake for sure, but I like him with Nanao as well.
It's interesting because my Ukitake will take on nearly anyone, but my Shunsui is far... not shyer, in that he'll proposition anyone, but usually only the people he knows will run away. He's more hidden than my Ukitake. He'll keep on masks and keep hiding who he really is behind the drawl, the drunkenness, the poetry, the propositions, the blatant comehithers, and actually yield to nearly none.
There's a reason he won't let me rp with him on the most part.
7. What would you want to say to this character?
Don't underestimate Stark.
8. What do you want to do with this character?
Oh, I'd love to get under his reserve, be able to actually get him to relax with someone. Ukitake's my main weapon with this one, as they're that close. I really love writing him, more than nearly anyone anymore, though folks associate me more with Ukitake, I'm finding that more and more of Twin Souls is through Shunsui's eyes, now, though I had such a rocky start with him, I'm enjoying his voice more now.
9. Please choose 5 friends with your choice of character.
Nah... if someone wants one, I'll tag you, but most folks have already done this.