Making coffee this morning for church when all the kids were doing a musical was the icing on the cake.
THEN I fell over. With the same headcold/sinus cold that John had three weeks ago and is still fighting off. I slept for three hours straight after church, and have just been taking it easy all evening.
gokuma had a cool meme earlier last month, which was for seven days name things that give me joy each day, and I've been contemplating it.
- Having all three of incandescens, sophiap, and I finishing each others sentences while plotting.
- Jet arranging his own play dates
- Having Jet say that it was perfectly understandable to him why people would like to interact with me and talk with me because he likes being around me
- Teaching Jet how to do backstitch on his stuffies and him finding that he really enjoys the sewing
- (a guilty pleasure) Rereading all of Suzanne Brockman's SEAL Tall, Dark, and Dangerous series and finding that there are more of them with some of the less than perfectly handsome characters (I LOVE Wes Skelly and Brittney) that are far more fun than the rest
- Oddly enough the taste of grapefruit Airborne
- John making dinner for me
- Making coffee that people says tastes better at church than when they make it at home
- Getting to talk to Crash when I didn't think I'd get to