- How well Afrin works to stop a running nose.
- Watching Jet run for the bus stop line, to get his place before other kids he sees. I dunno why but I always just love seeing him run for it.
- Getting called "us writers" by someone whose writing I really respect.
- Golden Curry curry roux blocks with really well caramelized onions, carrots from our garden, a potato, leftover chicken, and brown Basmati rice, yum.
- Falling asleep in my bed in the afternoon with my laptop, and the battery didn't die on me at all.
- My desktop working like a champ day in and day out and going to sleep when I tell it to.
- Brainstorming a title for an artist friend that she really liked
- Having incandescens bounce a plot idea off me that finished something I'd started by accident.
- A fic written for me by gogoangelgunboy with his Tommy and my David that was perfect for both of them.
- Costco Flour Tortilla dough all rolled out and ready to cook on my cast iron griddle.
Lately, I've been feeling like I've been run over by a truck, but got away with it. Bruised, battered, aching all over, but I'm alive, and I'm whole…
I've been binge watching The King's Avatar on Netflix. It's based on Chinese graphic novels which, in turn, I believe, were based on serial novels,…
It has been really nice having Jet back in the house, even though I tend to revert back to old behaviors and patterns when he's around. I want to…