- How well Afrin works to stop a running nose.
- Watching Jet run for the bus stop line, to get his place before other kids he sees. I dunno why but I always just love seeing him run for it.
- Getting called "us writers" by someone whose writing I really respect.
- Golden Curry curry roux blocks with really well caramelized onions, carrots from our garden, a potato, leftover chicken, and brown Basmati rice, yum.
- Falling asleep in my bed in the afternoon with my laptop, and the battery didn't die on me at all.
- My desktop working like a champ day in and day out and going to sleep when I tell it to.
- Brainstorming a title for an artist friend that she really liked
- Having incandescens bounce a plot idea off me that finished something I'd started by accident.
- A fic written for me by gogoangelgunboy with his Tommy and my David that was perfect for both of them.
- Costco Flour Tortilla dough all rolled out and ready to cook on my cast iron griddle.
We've been doing a lot of experimental cooking during the pandemic, much as everyone else has been. Some notable highlights have been the TikTok…
It's funny how something as simple as a toothbrush working again as it should could be a sign of hope. Small things working as they ought to. The…
I burned Hell Money for Morgan when he died during COVID in an ICU for an infection of the ankle. He was younger than I, and he was a kind man…