- Sunshine after one day of rain. I know, I know, I'm spoiled by the 300 days of sunshine here, but I do like it a lot.
- Byakuya's fight near the end of the Zanpakutou Arc. It's a beauty and reminds me how I should be writing fights. His lecture about actually talking to and working with other human beings made me sit up and take notice.
- Mint ice cream with chocolate cookie by Ben and Jerry.
- Another episode of Ookiku Furikabutte! Or the Big Windup!
- Doing the 1 mile Walk with Leslie Sansone because I had a hard time sleeping and breathing last night and even with this lingering cold moving around a bit helped things.
- Tenpou's conversation with Byakuya after... The conversation is really bringing home the fact that I really write to find out what the #@$*&! happens next because... damn... I wouldn't have thought it would be this.
- America's Test Kitchen's recipe for chicken teriyaki, even when I just cook the chicken with that method and put raspberry chipotle sauce on instead. Yum.
- Japanese roasted green tea.
- I'm on the fourth round of the LAST needle size on the shipwreck shawl. It's good to watch videos and finish this monster.
- Someone asking me to provide a .pdf or ebook version of Twin Souls to make it easier to read. I hadn't thought it would be so easy to do. With all the chapters, a table of contents, and all the fantastic fanart folks have given me for that story! PICTURES!
- ebooks. I'm starting to read Around the World in 80 Days and The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes because they're ebooks and they're free and *pretty*. I may have to get some kind of pocket device eventually, but with as much as I read on my computer, it's already pretty darn cool.
- Leftover curry for lunch. It's just so easy.
- Jet's giggles as we read The Wee Free Men together. I so love Pratchett and it's amazing to be able to share it with Jet with Tiffany when she's just nine, too.
We've been doing a lot of experimental cooking during the pandemic, much as everyone else has been. Some notable highlights have been the TikTok…
I started reading James Clear's Atomic Habits: An Easy and Proven way to Build Good Ones and Break Bad ones, and it started with a really…
Lately, I've been feeling like I've been run over by a truck, but got away with it. Bruised, battered, aching all over, but I'm alive, and I'm whole…