- Sunshine after one day of rain. I know, I know, I'm spoiled by the 300 days of sunshine here, but I do like it a lot.
- Byakuya's fight near the end of the Zanpakutou Arc. It's a beauty and reminds me how I should be writing fights. His lecture about actually talking to and working with other human beings made me sit up and take notice.
- Mint ice cream with chocolate cookie by Ben and Jerry.
- Another episode of Ookiku Furikabutte! Or the Big Windup!
- Doing the 1 mile Walk with Leslie Sansone because I had a hard time sleeping and breathing last night and even with this lingering cold moving around a bit helped things.
- Tenpou's conversation with Byakuya after... The conversation is really bringing home the fact that I really write to find out what the #@$*&! happens next because... damn... I wouldn't have thought it would be this.
- America's Test Kitchen's recipe for chicken teriyaki, even when I just cook the chicken with that method and put raspberry chipotle sauce on instead. Yum.
- Japanese roasted green tea.
- I'm on the fourth round of the LAST needle size on the shipwreck shawl. It's good to watch videos and finish this monster.
- Someone asking me to provide a .pdf or ebook version of Twin Souls to make it easier to read. I hadn't thought it would be so easy to do. With all the chapters, a table of contents, and all the fantastic fanart folks have given me for that story! PICTURES!
- ebooks. I'm starting to read Around the World in 80 Days and The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes because they're ebooks and they're free and *pretty*. I may have to get some kind of pocket device eventually, but with as much as I read on my computer, it's already pretty darn cool.
- Leftover curry for lunch. It's just so easy.
- Jet's giggles as we read The Wee Free Men together. I so love Pratchett and it's amazing to be able to share it with Jet with Tiffany when she's just nine, too.
Lately, I've been feeling like I've been run over by a truck, but got away with it. Bruised, battered, aching all over, but I'm alive, and I'm whole…
I've been binge watching The King's Avatar on Netflix. It's based on Chinese graphic novels which, in turn, I believe, were based on serial novels,…
It has been really nice having Jet back in the house, even though I tend to revert back to old behaviors and patterns when he's around. I want to…